If you are serving more than one kind of wine you have to know the basic rules to serve them.
You should serve wines in this way:
- White wines before red wines and rosè before red wines. The sweet ones are the last to put on the table
- Younger wines should precede the older ones
- Serve lighter wines before full bodied wines to avoid that the taste of the lighter ones should be covered by the heavy wines
- Serve dry wines before sweet wines
- Always serve wine in order to match it with the right food!