According to a survey of 2000 adults those with certain personality traits are drawn to certain styles of wine. The lifestyles of wine drinkers can be generalised according to their preferred wine color!
1. Red wine drinkers are more likely to have a degree, be married and drink more frequently than those who have a preference for white or rosè.
2. Red wine drinkers see themselves as include confident, relaxed,strong and intelligent. White wine drinkers tend to use words such as practical, bright, shy, quiet and reserved when describing themselves.
3. Red wine drinkers read romance novels, white wine drinkers read magazines.
4. Red wine drinkers dine by candlelight, white wine drinkers have their dinner at sunset.
5. Red wine drinkers have a few good conversation, white wine drinkers are the lives of the party!